July 01, 2007

We all live in atom!

No, I’m not a physicist…I just like physics =)

I have one great idea about the structure of our universe. Well, such a global idea ;) I wouldn’t waste time to tell how I came to it (but should say that it was quite long ago), but last time I began thinking about it very often. So, look at the following.

I think that solar system (ad all of other systems in the universe) are atoms! Look at this picture:

and at this one:


Don’t they look similar? There’s a solar system on the picture above, and an atom on the picture below.
Look: in both of them orbits are elliptic, and both
nucleus are much heavier than electrons/planets. The one thing that I can’t fully imagine – is value of «deepening». From solar system – a little atom.

Some of you may think: «He found a sketchy and exterior similarity». But I will answer- everything will be counted! In these days I’m going to calculate a ratio of nucleus weight to the weight of electron and the sun’s weight to weight of planets. And also – velocity of rotation, a distance from the nucleus. And will share with you these calculations.
I am very interested, and you?
Just imagine that we are a part of, for example, some little
speck of dust… and in the mote of our world there are the whole universes.

See calculation

P.S. maybe this question was talked over somewhere else? If you possess any links on this topic – welcome to comment!


No comments: