April 25, 2008

My recent news: Weight loss, Nasal Herpes, Ampills

Hi!
Last time I wrote about my experience of fighting herpes. Now I would like to tell you how I am losing weight. Here is my story. Also in this post you will find how herpes can spoil life and sport activity and about my experience of buying medications in online shops.
Maybe you know that average American is wearing the 48-50 size of cloth. So do I. No. So DID I. I found a significantly effective way to lose weight and get to fit very fast. This method doesn’t require money, much time or special equipment. It’s called BODYFLEX. It is a program developed by doctors and sportsmen. You just need to breath in a special way (very deep 5-step breathing) and take special pose. That’s all. You need 15 minutes a day.
This method is better described in the book of Greer Childers. I started to do these exercises 6 weeks ago and lost 10 pound till now.
After the first week of training I was happy to notice that my cloth are a little too big for me. Went to supermarket and bought jeans of 46th size!!!! This was my first victory.
Next Tuesday my husband came home all covered with herpes: lips, nose, even cheeks… Of course I caught his herpes as well :(((((( The worst thing in this story was that herpes crowded my nose and I couldn’t breathe normally and couldn’t go on with my exercises.
I opened the computer and ordered Zovirax (as it has always helped) in the first shop Google showed. Aha. Sent money and got no request :( Lost 90 dollars.
Then I was seeking the web to find real shop that sells anti herpes medicines, better Zovirax. And I found it. It’s called Ampills.com. It offers wide range of different medicines and (!) protected payments. And they deliver fast. I got my order in less than a week.
This story has a happy ending. I treated husband’s herpes, it disappeared and I went on with my bodyflex. I was so much encouraged by the results that also ordered Hoodia Weight Loss Patch on Ampills (AmPills.com) to make the result more visible.
I wish my experience would be useful for someone.
Good luck!

No comments: